There are few things in life as magical as a marriage proposal. This once-in-a-lifetime moment for our customers - is part of our everyday lives. Our primary focus is having fun while serving and building relationships with our customers. Not bad for a day's work!
Take the next step… Contact Us
At Athens, we celebrate our personal milestones as much as our customers with a supportive and rewarding work environment. A career at Athens is not just a job, it's a life changing proposal.
Our Team & Our Culture
ARE WE A MATCH?
Our core values are more than just words, they're a way of life. We seek out team members who share our values. Check out our core values and see if they speak to you.
Humble & Confident
- Pride in our quality of service and work - what we do, we do well
- We humbly exude confidence through product knowledge that makes customers feel confident and know they're in the right place.
- While directing or correcting customer we “dont make them feel dumb”
- No know it alls, Teachability is the key to everything.
Cultural Habit: Feedback loop, a system that facilitates growth and learning. Share how to make it better and be confident enough to ask and receive feedback.
- ILL | (the ones who pick up the trash)
- We are all personally accountable for delivering on our commitments
- “If it is to be it's up to me” while we're all strong team players, we never wait for someone else to get it done.
- We keep a thirst for knowledge and strive to constantly improve.
Cultural Habit: Regular team meetings where our whole team contributes to our direction and how to constantly improve.
So Honest, It’s Obvious
- Honesty is the key.
- If we don't have the answer, we don't guess, we research
- Were so honest it's obvious, the customer feels confident within a few words
Cultural Habit: We always tell the customer the truth, even if it doesn’t benefit us in the moment
- Collaboration - leverage collective genius. Our success is dependent on collectie energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members.
- We have each other's backs. It's never hard to find someone to cover your shift if necessary
Cultural Habit: We always consider how our decisions impact our team and look for ways to accomplish our goals as a team.
Hospitable To A Fault
- We treat our customer like a guest in our own house
- We go the extra mile, to make our guests feel comfortable and confident and we're happy to do any little thing that may help in finding/creating the perfect ring.
Cultural Habit: We greet our guests with a smile and give them our full attention from the time they walk in our store to when they leave.