Integrator (General Manager) Take the next step.. APPLY NOW
There are few things in life as magical as a marriage proposal. This once-in-a-lifetime moment for our customers - is part of our everyday lives. Where our primary focus is having fun, making friends, while creating a unique masterpiece that will be cherished forever. Not bad for a day's work!
At Athens, we celebrate our personal milestones as much as our customers with a supportive and rewarding work environment. We are aggressively and constantly learning, growing, and improving. Our creativity and Ingenuity extends far beyond our products and services, it's who we are. We believe if we focus on having fun and providing the most value for our new friends (aka customers), economics will just be an inevitable by-product. A career at Athens is not just a job, it's a life changing proposal.
Our Team & Our Culture
ARE WE A MATCH?
Our core values are more than just words, they're a way of life. We seek out team members who share our values. Check out our core values and see if they speak to you.
Humble & Confident
- Pride in our quality of service and work - what we do, we do well
- We humbly exude confidence through product knowledge that makes customers feel confident and know they're in the right place.
- While directing or correcting customer we “dont make them feel dumb”
- No know it alls, Teachability is the key to everything.
Cultural Habit: Feedback loop, a system that facilitates growth and learning. Share how to make it better and be confident enough to ask and receive feedback.
- ILL | (the ones who pick up the trash)
- We are all personally accountable for delivering on our commitments
- “If it is to be it's up to me” while we're all strong team players, we never wait for someone else to get it done.
- We keep a thirst for knowledge and strive to constantly improve.
Cultural Habit: Regular team meetings where our whole team contributes to our direction and how to constantly improve.
So Honest, It’s Obvious
- Honesty is the key.
- If we don't have the answer, we don't guess, we research
- Were so honest it's obvious, the customer feels confident within a few words
Cultural Habit: We always tell the customer the truth, even if it doesn’t benefit us in the moment
- Collaboration - leverage collective genius. Our success is dependent on collectie energy, intelligence and contributions of all our team members.
- We have each other's backs. It's never hard to find someone to cover your shift if necessary
Cultural Habit: We always consider how our decisions impact our team and look for ways to accomplish our goals as a team.
Hospitable To A Fault
- We treat our customer like a guest in our own house
- We go the extra mile, to make our guests feel comfortable and confident and we're happy to do any little thing that may help in finding/creating the perfect ring.
Cultural Habit: We greet our guests with a smile and give them our full attention from the time they walk in our store to when they leave.